Better Than The Book - Two Years On Better Than The Book - Two Years On

Glad i can write this review finally.

When i first heard the album in its entirety I had wrote a review that got deleted on accident (Thanks a lot work). I am going to attempt to re-write the review to the best of my abilities. .

Better Than The Book - Two Years On

This album, A follow up to the ‘One Small Step EP’ is a major step up from its predecessor in terms of mastering. If you listen close you can single out each instrument without even trying. That is not the only great part about this album though, as you listen through the album you can hear the love that Nick ‘Jabun’ had put into the album. Be it from tracks such as ‘Hearts Racing’, ‘Head Above Water (ft. Cyberdevil), or even the samples he selected.

This album, is a true labor of love and one of my favorite albums I own. I urge anyone who listens to this and enjoys it to support the album, and the artist.

Jabun responds:

Ah dang! Sad times about lost work... the reconstruction is very much appreciated, sir :3 Ah dude, thanks soo much for the kind words. I'm really glad that you can hear the step up from the "One Small Step EP" (pun intended? XD) Really glad you enjoyed it, and thanks so much once again : )

Market Street Market Street

Great song as always with your music :) Its very catchy and has a great vibe!

JackySmiles responds:

Heyo! Thank you for your kind words, I hope to submit something to a major music prod company soon. I are most glad you enjoy me music, i am!

Opus IV: The Beast at the End Opus IV: The Beast at the End

I love how their is a story with this 5/5 :) sounds pretty great!

The Reigning Truth The Reigning Truth

I am loving all of your music, i am sad i haven't listened to it before.

Estranged Brotherhood Estranged Brotherhood

Holy shit.... this is amazing! Downloaded and 5/5'd you sir or madam are a genius

DiamondEyes 9:15 Remix DiamondEyes 9:15 Remix

Great song!

Piggyback Ride [Loop] Piggyback Ride [Loop]

This is a great loop, I thought i had previously commented on here but i guess i hadn't.

~Delta~ Realism (Loop) ~Delta~ Realism (Loop)

Beautiful